Associate of Arts Degree in Human Resource Management
The Associate of Arts degree in Human Resource Management exposes students to various aspects of the management of Human Resources. It serves as solid foundation for further studies in this field or entry-level jobs.
This program is designed to help students to:
- Understand the effective utilization and maximum development of human resources.
- Understand the role HRM plays in achieving the overall strategies of the organization.
- Apply the knowledge and skills gained to real-life situations.
- Demonstrate good communication skills in a variety of academic and professional situations.
- Acquire knowledge and skills necessary to pursue higher-level qualifications.
|YEAR I SEMESTER I|
|SDSM 100||Student Development Seminar|
|ENGL 112||College English I|
|MATH 127||Integrated Algebra I|
|ACCT 100||Principles of Accounting|
|COMP 102||Principles of Computing|
|BUSS 111||Introduction to Business|
|YEAR I SEMESTER II|
|ENGL 113||College English II|
|MATH 128||Integrated Algebra II|
|MGNT 207||Human Resource Management|
|LAWS 225||Business Law|
|ELECTIVE||100 Level Natural Sciences|
|ELECTIVE||100 Level Religious Studies|
|YEAR II SEMESTER I|
|COMM 210||Communication Skills|
|HRMT 210||Compensation & Benefits|
|ACCT 200||Computerized Accounting|
|ECON 200||Elements of Microeconomics|
|ELECTIVE||100 Level Social & Behavioral Science|
|YEAR II SEMESTER II|
|MGNT 208||Supervisory Management|
|HRMT 220||Recruitment & Selection|
|PBAD 203||Labour Relations & Industrial Conflict|
|MGNT 203||Business Organization & Management|
|HRMT 230||Training & Development|
|ELECTIVE||100 Level Foreign Language|