Associate of Arts Degree in Management
The Associate of Arts Degree in Management provides a general, diversified background in management for students whose future plans include opening their own business or entering the field of management, sales or finance. It also prepares them for further studies.
This program is designed to help students to:
- Understand the nature of management at the various levels throughout the organization.
- Apply management concepts in shaping management practices.
- Understand that effective management will be the main resource needed to create a competitive advantage.
- Demonstrate good communication skills in a variety of academic and professional situations.
- Prepare students to further their career and/or studies in this field.
|YEAR I SEMESTER I|
|SDSM 100||Student Development Seminar|
|ENGL 112||College English I|
|MATH 127||Integrated Algebra I|
|ACCT 100||Principles of Accounting|
|COMP 102||Principles of Computing|
|BUSS 111||Introduction to Business|
|YEAR I SEMESTER II|
|ENGL 113||College English II|
|MATH 128||Integrated Algebra II|
|ACCT 111||Financial Accounting|
|LAWS 225||Business Law|
|ELECTIVE||100 Level Natural Sciences|
|ELECTIVE||100 Level Religious Studies|
|YEAR II SEMESTER I|
|COMM 210||Communication Skills|
|ACCT 216||Management Accounting|
|ACCT 200||Computerized Accounting|
|ECON 200||Elements of Microeconomics|
|ELECTIVE||100 Level Social & Behavioral Science|
|YEAR II SEMESTER II|
|MGNT 208||Supervisory Management|
|MKTG 210||Introduction to Marketing|
|MGNT 203||Business Organization & Management|
|MGNT 240||Principles of Leadership|
|ELECTIVE||100 Level Foreign Language|