Registrar’s Office

Welcome to the Office of the Registrar

The Registrar’s Office supports the overall academic mission of the College.  Along with the Records Department, we focus on ensuring that the administration, faculty and staff comply with the academic policies and procedures that govern the College. We maintain a comprehensive filing system, database and archive of student admissions and academic records, inclusive of grades and degrees. Our office is responsible for all aspects of graduation. Additionally, we coordinate course and room schedules as well as process all registrations. We prepare various correspondence for students including transcripts, enrollment verification and programme completions. And, we produce identification cards for faculty, staff and students.  

STUDENT INFORMATION                                                                          FORMS






Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) 

How can my College Prep grades be changed into BGCSE grades?

Come to the Records Department to complete the Transcript Request Form (form can also be downloaded) to be sent to The National Accreditation and Equivalency Council of The Bahamas (NAECOB). Once you have made your request with Records, you need to pay at the Cashier’s window and return the form to Records. Afterwards, you need to visit NAECOB (located in the Galleria Shopping Centre off JFK next door to CIBC Bank) and complete an application form. Once the evaluation process has been completed, NAECOB will contact you to collect your results.

What GPA do I have to obtain to be on the Honour’s, Dean’s or President’s List?

In order to be recognized for Academic Honours during the Spring and Fall semesters, you must be a full-time student (12 credits or more). Please see list below:

President’s List        Students who earn a semester GPA of 4.00

Dean’s List              Students who earn a semester GPA of 3.50 – 3.99

Honours List           Students who earn a semester GPA of 3.00 – 3.49

In order to be recognized as a High Achiever for the Summer Session, you must be registered for two classes (6 credits).

What do I need to collect my documents from Records?

Please bring your Student ID with you when collecting documents from Records. In addition, if you are sending someone else to collect your documents, kindly note the items they will need below:

  • A letter of permission from you with their name included
  • Your Student ID
  • Their government issued ID

What is a Grade Report?

A Grade Report is a printout of the current semester courses and final grades. It is only distributed at the end of the semester.

What is a Transcript?

A Transcript is a document listing all of the courses attempted, final grades received and grade point averages along with academic honours and awards conferred during the student’s entire enrollment history. It cannot be altered or separated e.g. between College Prep and Associate of Arts degree. It can be requested at any time.

What is the difference between an Official and an Unofficial Transcript?

An Official Transcript is printed on official transcript paper containing the Registrar’s signature along with the school’s seal. It is placed in a sealed envelope and hand delivered by the College’s Messenger, if it is a local delivery. Official Transcripts that require international delivery can either be mailed or sent via courier services.

An Unofficial Transcript is printed on white paper without a signature and the school’s seal. It is placed in an unsealed envelope. And, it can be collected by the student or a third party with proper documentation.

Where do I go for my Student ID?

Student IDs are taken in the Records Department. Please see items needed below in order to receive your ID:

  • A copy of your fee payment slip
  • A validation sticker

If you do not have these items, please visit the Business Office.


Contact Us

Jean Street, Gleniston Gardens
Nassau, The Bahamas

Phone: (242) 396-8423

Scroll to Top