Transfer, Transient Students

Information for Transfer and Transient Students

Transfer Students

Applicants who wish to transfer from another college to attend The Bahamas Baptist University College (BBUC) will have to submit a BBUC application with the necessary supporting documents.  Such persons should note that it is imperative for them to provide BBUC with an official transcript (s) from the respective institutions.  BBUC only accepts credits from accredited local or international colleges.  This must be done upon presentation of the application to the Admissions Department.

Transient Students

A student from another institution who wishes to pursue a course at BBUC with earned credits being transferred to that institution may apply for admission as a transient student.  An application for admission must be completed and permission from the institution to take the course must be presented.

Scroll to Top