Dear 2022 Graduate Candidates:
2022 Commencement Exercise Announcement
On Thursday, December 15th, 2022, the College will host its 2022 Commencement Exercise acknowledging Candidates who have fulfilled all programme requirements. The college plans to return to in-person graduation (subject to change pending COVID rate increase).
Degree Conferral Process
- The Business Office verifies your student account ending balance, receives Graduation Application Fee of $300, stamps 2022 Graduation Application Form, and issues receipt.
- 2022 Graduation Application and Student Advisement Form Submission to the Records Office.
- Divisional/School Dean reviews your 2022 Graduation Application Form, Student Advisement Form and Unofficial Transcript.
- Registrar’s Office issues Letter of Completion or Letter of Outstanding Course Requirement based on the information received from the Divisional/School Dean.
- The scheduled graduation date is Thursday December 15th, 2022 (date subject to change).
- You have the option of sending your application and supporting documents electronically or in person on or before Friday, August 26th, 2022.
I thank you for being a part of our college community, as well as, your patience and understanding during this entire process. All the best in your future plans!
More information will be forthcoming shortly.
Ms. D’hniesha Neymour, BSc, A.A,